1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... George Hinshaw (1775-1862) m Susannah Johnson (1790-1876)
8........ Jehu Hinshaw (1819-1903) m Mary Ann (Rhodes) Johnson (1827-1888)
9......... Grant Hinshaw (1864-1932)
10.......... Guy Milburn Hinshaw (1886-1957) 1
10.......... Alma Hinshaw (c1895-) 2
Grant Hinshaw [ID 00550]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 7 1864, Kansas Township, Woodford County, Illinois.2,3,4,5,6
He married Pet Lucas, Oct 9 1884, McLean County, Illinois.3,4,7 Pet, daughter of Luke Lucas & Amanda M. Adams, was born Iowa.3
Grant was shown in the 1930 census, living in the household of daughter Alma at 1846 Jefferson, St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota:2
Pulte, Paul K.
, head-of-household, age 49, born in Missouri; parents born in Pennsylvania; first married at age 31; owned home ($6000 value); radio in home; occupation: passenger agent, railroad; not a veteran.
, wife, age 35, born in Illinois; father born in Illinois; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 19.
Hinshaw, Grant, father-in-law, age 66, born in Illinois; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Illinois; widower.
Grant Hinshaw died May 14 1932, Ramsey County, Minnesota.1
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 11th Ward, St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota; roll T626-1122, ED 160, page 24A, line #45, dwelling #366, family #392.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
- 1870 census, El Paso P.O., Kansas Township, Woodford County, Illinois; roll M593-295, page 314, line #5, dwelling #10, family #10.
- 1880 census, Kansas Township, Woodford County, Illinois; roll T9-0262, ED 237, page 557C, line #37, dwelling #22, family #22.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book I, page 286):
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]