1. Mary Henshaw
Mary Henshaw [ID 05548]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
She married Thomas Reid, Aug 25 1873, Jackson County, Alabama.1,2,3,4
Possibly Thomas Benton Reid,5 born 1854, son of Alexander Hamilton Reid & Mary Ann Trice,6 who married Mary Jane Bean, Oct 20 1878, Jackson County, Alabama.3
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- "Marriages of Jackson County Alabama 1871-1876 and 1876-1881" (USGenWeb archives).
- Dodd, Jordan R. "Early American Marriages: Alabama, 1800 to 1920". Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999.
- Alabama, Select Marriages, 1816-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Alabama, Marriage Collection, 1800-1969; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Bob DeWitt ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]