1. Anna May Hinshaw (1873-?)
+George E. Brown (1872-?)
Anna May Hinshaw [ID 05672]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec - 1873, Missouri.1
She married George E. Brown, Sep 22 1898, Delaware County, Indiana.2,3,4,5,6 George was born Nov - 1872, Michigan.1
Anna and George were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 7 1900), 316 8 St., Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana:1
Brown, George E, head-of-household, age 27, born Nov 1872 in Michigan; parents born in Pennsylvania; married 1 year; [..occupation unclear..]; rented home.
Brown, Anna M, wife, age 26, born Dec 1873 in Missouri; parents born in Ohio; married 1 year; no children.
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- 1900 census, Muncie, Center Township, Delaware County, Indiana; roll T623-367, ED 37, page 9B, line #86, dwelling #186, family #200.
- Indiana Marriage Records Index 1845-1920; Ancestry.com; book C12, pg 324.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Index to Marriage Records of Delaware County 1827-1920; book C12, pg 324.
- Indiana, Marriage Index, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana, Select Marriages Index, 1748-1993; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]