Berta Alma "Bertie" Hinchey
1. Nathan Hinchie (c1816-?) m Mary Roberts (c1824-?)
2.. John George Ramzery Hinchey (1853-1884) m Arvena Argo (1854-1899)
3... Martin Luther Hinchey (1881-1939) m Claudia Leola Bohanon (1881-1960)
4.... Berta Alma "Bertie" Hinchey (1907-1982)
+Aubrey Travis (?-<1930)
+Riley Mick Terry
Berta Alma "Bertie" Hinchey [ID 05801]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 15 19071,2 [Dec 16 19073, about 19094], Ferris Ridge (Sikeston), Missouri1,2.
She married Aubrey Travis, 1923.1
Ruth R. Travis, born 1929, Missouri.
Aubrey died before Apr 29 1930.5
She then married James Hershal, 1931.1 Two children.1
She then married Clarence James, 1951.1
She then married Riley Mick Terry, 1952.1
In 1982 Bertie was living in St. Louis, Missouri.3
Berta Alma "Bertie" Hinchey died Jun 24 1982.1,3
Social Security information for Berta Alma "Bertie" Hinchey: 500-18-2536
- Contribution from Lesa Kirksey ().
- 1910 census, West Township, New Madrid County, Missouri; roll T624-802, ED 116, page 23B, line #94, dwelling #443, family #478.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Matthews, Big Prairie Township, New Madrid County, Missouri; roll T625-937, ED 118, page 4A-B, line #48, dwelling #78, family #78.
- 1930 census, Matthews, Big Prairie Township, New Madrid County, Missouri; roll T626-1214, ED 3, page 2A-B, line #46, dwelling #32, family #34.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:58 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]