1. Jacob Hoshor (1815-1903) m Mary A. Reier (c1822-?)
2.. Thomas Jefferson Hushaw (1847-?)
+Mary Francis Seymour
3... Ed Hushaw (1883-?) 1
Thomas Jefferson Hushaw [ID 05818]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 17 1847, Indiana.1,2,3,4
Thomas was shown in the 1880 census, living in the household of brother Isaac in Ross Township, Vermilion County, Illinois:4
, age 27, born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Virginia; farmer.
, wife, age 20, born in Illinois; father born in Illinois; keeping house.
, daughter, age 1, born in Illinois; father born in Indiana; mother born in Illinois.
Hushaw, Thomas, brother, age 32, born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Virginia; single; farmer.
He married Mary Francis Seymour1 [Nancy Seymour1], after 18801.
- Allison database: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/l/l/Susan-A-Allisonwillmott/COL7-0106.html.
- 1850 census, Shawnee Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll M432-145, page 94, line #19, dwelling #113, family #113.
- 1870 census, Attica P.O., Shawnee Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll M593-314, page 144, line #4, dwelling #9, family #9.
- 1880 LDS census index, Ross Township, Vermilion County, Illinois; roll T9-0255, page 590C.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]