1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ William Hinshaw (c1772-?) m Jane Hamm
9......... Thomas Hinshaw (1797-1869) m Elizabeth - (1809-1849)
10.......... George Washington Hinshaw (1822-1907) m Elizabeth Jane Robertson (1824-1893)
11........... William A. Hinshaw (1849-1933) m Martha Elizabeth Langston (1853-1933)
12............ Fannie Hinshaw (1893-)
+Marvin Tribble Hinshaw
Fannie Hinshaw [ID 05876]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Fannie Hinshaw1,2,3 [Warren F. Hinshaw4, Warnie F. Hinshaw5].
Born May - 18933,4,5 [about 18952], Alabama3,4,5.
She married Marvin Tribble Hinshaw, about 1923.1,3
- Family lineage notes from Shannon Dale Byrd
- 1920 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T625-19, ED 39, page 7A, line #27, dwelling #129, family #129.
- 1930 census, Bishop Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-20, ED 23, page 1A, line #13, dwelling #4, family #4.
- 1900 census, Harmony Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; ED 43, page 289A, line #19, dwelling #43, family #43.
- 1910 census, Harmony Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; ED 37, page 60B, line #78, dwelling #212, family #212.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:35:08 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]