1. William P. Henshaw (1853-?) m Montana - (1870-?)
2.. Charles Rhea Henshaw (1895-)
+Marie A. - (c1900-)
3... Patricia R. Henshaw (c1923-) 1
Charles Rhea Henshaw [ID 05883]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Charles Rhea Henshaw2,3 [Rhea Henshaw4].
Born Nov 20 1895, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky.1,2,3,4
On Jun 5 1917 Charles R. Henshaw, age 21, registered for the World War I draft in Evansville, Indiana. His residence was shown as 133 Blackford, Evansville, Indiana. He was recorded as single, tall, slender, blue eyes, dark hair; occupation: chauffer.3
He married Marie A. -.1 Marie was born about 1900, Missouri.1
Charles and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2-3 1930), U.S. Veteran's Hospital (personnel), Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming:1
Henshaw, Charles R., head-of-household, age 34, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 25; rented home ($15.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: storekeeper; World War I veteran.
Henshaw, Marie A., wife, age 30, born in Missouri; father born in Missouri; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 17.
Henshaw, Patricia R.Living nearby in 1930 was brother William.5
, daughter, age 7, born in Wyoming; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Missouri; attended school.
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T626-2624, ED 6, page 1B, line #90, dwelling #13, family #17.
- 1900 census, Magisterial District 1, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky; ED 76, page 40B, line #70, dwelling #216, family #232.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 7th Ward, Evansville, Vanderburg County, Indiana; roll T624-383, ED 142, page 179A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T626-2624, ED 6, page 2B, line #81.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]