1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... William Henshawe (c1608-1644) m Katherine Houghton (1615-1651)
4.... Joshua Henshawe (1643-1717) m Elizabeth Sumner (?-1728)
5..... Joshua Henshaw (1672-1747) m Mary Hay Webster (1672-1747)
6...... Daniel Henshaw (1701-1781) m Elizabeth Allen Bass (1703-1774)
7....... Benjamin Henshaw (1730-1793) m Mrs. Huldah (Stillman) Sumner
8........ Daniel Henshaw (1762-1825) m Sarah Esther Printis (1770-1849)
9......... John Prentiss Kewley Henshaw (1792-1852) m Mary Gorham (1791-1881)
10.......... Richmond Henshaw (1833-1890) m Ophelia L. - (1851-1913)
11........... Gorham Henshaw (1879-1963)
+Grace Boothman (1882-1962)
12............ Gorham Henshaw, Jr. (1912-1998) 1,2
Gorham Henshaw [ID 06095]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Gorham Henshaw1,2,3,4,5 [Graham Henshaw6,7].
Born Dec 12 1879, Rhode Island.2,3,4,5,7
He married Grace Boothman, Jun 21 1911, Rhode Island.2,8 Grace was born 1882.9
Grace died Aug 9 1962, buried Swan Point Cemetery, Blackstone Blvd., Providence, Rhode Island.9
Gorham Henshaw died Sep 8 1963, buried Swan Point Cemetery, Blackstone Blvd., Providence, Rhode Island.3,9
Social Security information for Gorham Henshaw: 035-12-6777
- Obituary of Gorham Henshaw Jr..
- Rhode Island Births, 1636-1930; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1880 census, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll T9-1212, ED 41, page 158C, line #40, dwelling #175, family #371.
- 1900 census, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll T623-1507, ED 60, page 7B, line #53, dwelling #116, family #166.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- 1910 census, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll T624-1444, ED 225, page 2A, line #39, dwelling #24, family #35.
- Rhode Island Marriages, 1636-1930; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "The Rhode Island Historical Cemeteries Transcription Project":
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]