1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... Jacob Hinshaw (1782-1846) m Marietta Johnson (1794-1863)
8........ George M. Hinshaw (1820-1893) m Martha Ann Ward (1823-1917)
9......... Emma Hinshaw (1847-?)
+John L. Wyatt (c1840-?)
Emma Hinshaw [ID 00621]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 1 18471,2 [about 18453], McLean County, Illinois1,2.
She married John L. Wyatt, Aug 21 1864, McLean County, Illinois.1,4,5,6,7 John was born about 18403 [about 18528], Ohio3 [Kentucky8].
Emma and John were shown in the 1870 census (Jun 21 1870), Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois:3
Wyatt, John, age 30, born in Ohio; farmer; $500 personal property.
Wyatt, Emma, age 25, born in Illinois; keeping house.
Living next door on one side in 1870 were Emma's parents and siblings;9 living next door on the other side was Emma's sister Laura and her husband.10
Emma and John were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 21 1880), Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois:8
Wyatt, John L., age 28, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; farmer.
Wyatt, Emma, wife, age 30, born in Illinois; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Ohio; keeps house.
Living next door in 1880 were Emma's parents and siblings.11
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
- 1870 census, Danvers P.O., Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-259, page 381, line #18, dwelling #134, family #134.
- "The Good Old Times in McLean County, Illinois", subtitled "Old
Settlers of McLean County, Illinois", microfilm #0164002 in the
LDS Family History Library.
- "All About the Bensons, Hinshaws, and Others" by Imogen Benson Emery,
in the LDS Family History Library, microfiche #6017328.
- Contribution from Mara Bruce () citing:
McLean County, Illinois marriages, Marriage Card Catalog in the
McLean County Letitia Green Stevenson Genealogical Society Library,
McLean County Historical Society; McLean County book D pg 442.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900:
- 1880 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0229, ED 157, page 91D, line #39, dwelling #176, family #177.
- 1870 census, Danvers P.O., Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-259, page 381, line #10, dwelling #133, family #133.
- 1870 census, Danvers P.O., Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-259, page 381, line #20, dwelling #135, family #135.
- 1880 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0229, ED 157, page 91D, line #33, dwelling #175, family #176.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]