1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... Jacob Hinshaw (1782-1846) m Marietta Johnson (1794-1863)
8........ George M. Hinshaw (1820-1893) m Martha Ann Ward (1823-1917)
9......... Ernest C. Hinshaw (1864-1926)
+Emma E. Garst (1867-1956)
10.......... Shirley Hinshaw (c1913-) 1
Ernest C. Hinshaw [ID 00625]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 13 18642,3,4,5,6 [Jun - 18637], McLean County, Illinois2,3,4,5,6.
He married Emma E. Garst, Mar 24 1908.2,3 Emma was born 1867, Illinois.3,8
Ernest was a farmer near Danvers, McLean County, Illinois.2,8
Ernest and Emma were shown in the 1910 census (May 16 1910), Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois:8
Hinshaw, Ernest C., head-of-household, age 45, born in Illinois; father born in North Carolina; mother born in U.S.; married 2 years; farmer.
Hinshaw, Emma E., wife, age 43, born in Illinois; parents born in Ohio; married 2 years; no children.
Simmons, Geo [unclear], male, boarder, age 10, born in Illinois; single.
Ernest and Emma were again shown in the 1920 census (Jan 20 1920), Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois:1
Hinshaw, E. N., head-of-household, age 55, born in Illinois; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Ohio; married; renter; farmer.
Hinshaw, Emma, wife, age 52, born in Illinois; parents born in Ohio; married;
Shelton, Albert, boarder, age 25, single; laborer.
Ernest C. Hinshaw died Feb 19 1926, Normal, McLean County, Illinois; buried West Twin Grove Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.3,9
Emma died 1956, buried West Twin Grove Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.3
- 1920 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; ED 127, page 16B, line #65, dwelling #195, family #206.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- Gravestone inscriptions in the Hinshaw Cemetery, Stout's Grove Cemetery,
Parklawn (Danvers) Cemetery, & Scogin Hill Cemetery, McLean County, Illinois.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
- 1870 census, Danvers P.O., Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-259, page 381, line #10, dwelling #133, family #133.
- 1880 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0229, ED 157, page 91D, line #33, dwelling #175, family #176.
- 1900 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; ED 103, page 79B, line #53, dwelling #99, family #100.
- 1910 census, Danvers Township, McLean County, Illinois; ED 99, page 15B, line #77, dwelling #263, family #263.
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]