1. James Hinshaw
2.. James Hinshaw (c1798-1858) m Nellie Robertson (c1800-1860)
3... Carrel Hinshaw (1832-1882) m Elizabeth Ellen Marshall (c1834-1894)
4.... Francis Marion Henshaw (1870-?)
+Clemmie Coomer (1872-1947)
Francis Marion Henshaw [ID 06252]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Francis Marion Henshaw1,2,3 [Francis Marion Hinshaw4].
Born Jan 1 1870, Illinois.1,2,3
He married Clemmie Coomer3,4 [Glemmie Coomer5], Mar 18 18943,4, Williamson County, Illinois3,4. Clemmie was born Nov - 1872, Kentucky.3
Francis and Clemmie were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 1 1900), Richview, Washington County, Illinois:6
Henshaw, Francis M., head-of-household, age 30, born Jan 1870 in Illinois; parents born in Alabama; married 6 years; occupation: [..unclear..] operator; rented home.
Henshaw, Clemmie, wife, age 27, born Nov 1872 in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; married 6 years; no children.
Clemmie died Nov 2 1947, Union County, Illinois.5
In 1948 Francis was living at 1319 Classen Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.1
- Obituary of George Allen Henshaw; "The Chronicles of Oklahoma".
- 1880 census, Saline Township, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T9-0259, ED 166, page 516B, line #26, dwelling #88, family #91.
- 1900 census, Carterville, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T623-354, ED 109, page 11B, line #81, dwelling #223, family #230.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book H, page 177):
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
- 1900 census, Richview, Washington County, Illinois; roll T623-349, ED 145, page 1A, line #18, dwelling #4, family #6.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]