1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Mary Hinshaw (?-1822)
7....... Jacob Hinshaw (1782-1846) m Marietta Johnson (1794-1863)
8........ George M. Hinshaw (1820-1893) m Martha Ann Ward (1823-1917)
9......... Vitula Hinshaw (1868-?)
+William N. Deal
Vitula Hinshaw [ID 00626]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Vitula Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5 [Vitura Hinshaw6].
Born Sep 28 1868, McLean County, Illinois.1,4,6
She married William N. Deal, Aug 17 1885, McLean County, Illinois.1,2,3
Claude E. Deal, born Nov 24 1886; married Nellie - ; son: Elvin Deal, born c1911.
Ino Deal, born Oct 22 1887.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- Contribution from Mara Bruce () citing:
McLean County, Illinois marriages, Marriage Card Catalog in the
McLean County Letitia Green Stevenson Genealogical Society Library,
McLean County Historical Society; McLean County book J pg 3.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book J, page 3):
- 1870 census, Danvers P.O., Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M593-259, page 381, line #10, dwelling #133, family #133.
- 1880 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll T9-0229, ED 157, page 91D, line #33, dwelling #175, family #176.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
- Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters.
- 1930 census, Rocky Ford Township, Otero County, Colorado; roll T626-248, ED 29, page 7B, line #61, dwelling #165, family #195.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]