1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Enos Hinshaw (1818-1843) m Jane Puckett (1823-1894)
10.......... Jacob Hinshaw (1843-1919) m Hannah Ellen Macy (1845-1905)
11........... Linneus Hinshaw (1870-1936) m Gladys Luella Cother (1865-1920)
12............ Mary Hinshaw (1898-1981)
Mary Hinshaw [ID 06327]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary Hinshaw1 [Mamie Hinshaw1,2,3, Maimie Hinshaw4, Mayme E. Hinshaw5,6].
Born May - 1898, Castalia, Winneshiek County, Iowa.1,2,3,4,5
Mayme was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), teaching at the Harwood Girl's School in Albuquerque, New Mexico.5
Hinshaw, Mayme E., inmate, age 31, born in Iowa; parents born in Iowa; single; occupation: teacher, private school.
Mary Hinshaw died 1981.1
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- 1910 census, Arnolds Park, Center Grove Township, Dickinson County, Iowa; roll T624-396, ED 39, page 195B, line #56, dwelling #45, family #45.
- 1900 census, Arnolds Park, Center Grove Township, Dickinson County, Iowa; roll T623-429, ED 35, page 3A, line #31, dwelling #50, family #50.
- Jeff Weber database: http://natsci.ucsd.edu/tree/index.html, citing:
LDS Ancestral File.
- 1930 census, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico; roll T626-1392, ED 7, page 16A, line #11, dwelling #1, family #1.
- Family group sheets and descendent chart contributed by Walter V. Graham ()
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]