1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Stephen Hinshaw (1797-1877) m Hannah Davis (1804-1881)
9......... Jacob Hinshaw (1834-1920) m Elizabeth Barker (1836-1882)
10.......... Ruffus Virgil Hinshaw (1877-1956) m M. Estella Moore (1880-1965)
11........... Inex Marguerite Hinshaw (1904-1979)
+James B. Hughes
Inex Marguerite Hinshaw [ID 06346]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Inex Marguerite Hinshaw1 [Marguerite Hinshaw2,3, Margueritte Hinshaw4,5].
Born Aug 4 1904, Selma, Delaware County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,6
She married James B. Hughes.1
James B. Hughes, II.
Phoebe Ann Hughes; married -- Phillips.
Susan Juliet "Sudy" Hughes; married -- Irvine (email: ).
In 1979 Marguerite was living in/near Wilmington, North Carolina.2
Inex Marguerite Hinshaw died Apr - 1979.1,2
Social Security information for Inex Marguerite Hinshaw: 235-22-9126
- Contribution from Susan Juliet "Sudy" (Hughes) Irvine.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, 1st Ward, Muncie, Center Township, Delaware County, Indiana; roll T625-426, ED 24, page 6B, line #74, dwelling #155, family #180.
- 1910 census, Selma, Liberty Township, Delaware County, Indiana; roll T624-346, ED 46, page 3B, line #77, dwelling #67, family #67.
- Family history information contributed by Waldo Hinshaw.
- Index to Birth Records, Delaware County, Indiana, 1882-1920; Volume II;
Indiana Work Progress Administration; Book H-15, page 6.
- Contribution from Portia Helen Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]