1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Nathan Hinshaw (1827-1876) m Mary Green Sloan (1832-1907)
3... Lillie Mae Hinshaw (1870-1954)
+John Allen Prater (1865-1939)
Lillie Mae Hinshaw [ID 00655]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Lillie Mae Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Lillie May Hinshaw5, Nellie M. Hinshaw6].
Born Jan 19 1870, Cass County, Missouri.3,4,5,7
She married John Allen Prater, Mar 17 1887, Cass County, Missouri.1,3,4,5,8,9 John, son of William Wallace Prater & Russia H. Dudley, was born Jun 17 1865, Nicholas County, Kentucky.5,7
Mabel Prater, born Aug 23 1888, Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri.
Wallace Prater, born 189-
Beryl Prater, born 189-
Lillie Mae lived at 322 E. Stafford St., Stafford, Kansas.4
John died Oct 3 1939, Marion County, Kansas; buried Plot 2-153, Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Pleasant Hill, Cass County, Missouri.5
Lillie Mae Hinshaw died 1954, buried Plot 2-153, Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Pleasant Hill, Cass County, Missouri.5
Photo: Lillie Mae Hinshaw & John Allen Prater marriage record Cass County, Missouri
Photo: Lillie Mae Hinshaw gravestone Pleasant Hill Cemetery
Photo: John Allen Prater gravestone Pleasant Hill Cemetery
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "The History of the Hinshaws", a 1995 manuscript by Dale Nathan Hinshaw.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1870 census, Pleasant Hill P.O., Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; page 681A, line #1, dwelling #48, family #45.
- Birth record for Mable Prater; Missouri State Archives:
- Dale Hinshaw McMasters database: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/m/c/m/Dale-H-Mcmasters.
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]