1. James Henshaw (<1770-?) m Sally Andrews (1777-1842)
2.. Daniel Henshaw (c1815-?) m Mary - (c1816-?)
3... James H. Henshaw (1836-1894) m Eliza A. Holden (c1844-?)
4.... Ira F. Henshaw (1869-1938) m Stella Stevens (1864-?)
5..... Ernest H. Hanshaw (1905-1970)
+Nina M. Larrow (1899-1976)
Ernest H. Hanshaw [ID 06653]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ernest H. Hanshaw1,2 [Ernest M. Hanshaw3].
Born May 13 1905, New York.1,2,3,4,5
He married Nina M. Larrow, Dec 24 1941, Rathbone, New York.1,2 Nina was born Apr 29 1899.6 (1900).3
Ernest H. Hanshaw died Jun 13 1970, buried Rathbone Cemetery, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York.1,3
Nina died Mar - 1976, buried Rathbone Cemetery, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York.3,6
Social Security information for Nina M. Larrow: 063-18-2141
- Contribution from Tracy Smith.
- Contribution from Kelly Taft Krause ().
- 1910 census, Rathbone Township, Steuben County, New York; roll T624-1080, ED 154, page 155B, line #58, dwelling #14, family #14.
- 1930 census, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York; roll T626-1648, ED 67, page 7B, line #83, dwelling #189, family #189.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]