1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Nathan Hinshaw (1827-1876) m Mary Green Sloan (1832-1907)
3... William Henry Hinshaw (1853-1924) m Elizabeth Hood (1855-1930)
4.... Ordona Guldenloo Hinshaw (1875-1945) m Lorena Lynn Ritter (1880-1945)
5..... Ordona G. Hinshaw (1904-)
Ordona G. Hinshaw [ID 00672]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ordona G. Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Donna Hinshaw5].
Born 19041,2 [about 19063,4,5], Sylvia, Reno County, Kansas1,2.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- Contribution from Billie & Tom McDavitt ().
- 1910 census, Sylvia, Reno County, Kansas; roll T624-453, ED 154, page 3A, line #27, dwelling #54, family #55.
- 1920 census, Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California; roll T625-104, ED 91, page 14B, line #74, dwelling #15, family #24.
- 1930 census, Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California; roll T626-129, ED 1074, page 10A, line #9, dwelling #263, family #288.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]