1. Newton Hinshaw (c1833-1867) m Hannah Jane Fears (c1832-?)
2.. Thomas William Henshaw (1858-1926) m Hanah Olivar (1853-1927)
3... Grover Cleveland Henshaw (1890-1960) m Maude Mae (Walling) Murphy (1888-1968)
4.... Orville Estel Henshaw (1924-1999)
5..... Frank Lee Henshaw (1948-) 1,2,3
5..... Mary Ann Henshaw (1951-) 1
5..... Paul Anthony Henshaw (1959-) 1
5..... Marcille Rose Henshaw (1962-) 1
+Virgie Newport (1922-)
5..... Darrell Ray Henshaw (1965-) 1
Orville Estel Henshaw [ID 06752]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Orville Estel Henshaw1 [Orvle Henshaw4, Doc Henshaw1,5].
Born Nov 21 1924, Center, Sharp County, Arkansas.1,4,6
He married Mary Vishantes, about 1950, Hardy, Sharp County, Arkansas.1
He then married Virgie Newport, Feb 11 1963, Park Wedding Chapel, Reno, Nevada.1 Virgie was born Mar 16 1922, Kansas.1
Doc retired from the Southern Pacific Railroad in 1991.1 In 1997 Doc was living in Redding, California.1
Orville Estel Henshaw died Mar 3 1999, at his home, Duncan, Stephens County, Oklahoma.4,7 Medical: Doc died from cancer.7
Social Security information for Orville Estel Henshaw: 561-24-2920
- Family group sheets and descendent chart contributed by Dorothy Henshaw White ()
- VitalSearch California Birth Index 1905-2001:
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Obituary of Era Belle Murphy Schales; "The Hanford Sentinel" (Hanford, California), Apr 11 2007:
- 1930 census, Maumelle Township, Craighead County, Arkansas; roll T626-70, ED 30, page 19A, line #11, dwelling #368, family #368.
- Contribution from Dorothy Henshaw White.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]