Elizabeth Florence Henshaw
1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Jesse M. Hinshaw (1834-1873) m Sallie E. Roup (1837-1919)
3... Elizabeth Florence Henshaw (c1867-?)
+Walker Oldham (c1856-?)
Elizabeth Florence Henshaw [ID 00688]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Elizabeth Florence Henshaw1,2,3,4 [Lizzie Hinshaw5, Florence Elizabeth Henshaw6].
Born about 1867, Missouri.3,7
She married Walker Oldham, Sep 26 1880, Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri.1,4,5 Walker was born about 1856, Missouri.7
Note that Elizabeth was only thirteen years old when she was married1 (Walker Oldham was 24).1 Note also that Walker Oldham had been living and working as a farm hand in Florence's parents' household.7
Photo: Elizabeth Florence Henshaw & Walker Oldham marriage record Cass County, Missouri
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Missouri.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1870 census, Pleasant Hill P.O., Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; page 681A, line #25, dwelling #51, family #48.
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- 1880 LDS census index, Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; roll T9-0680, page 240D.
- 1880 census, Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; roll T9-0680, ED 93, page 240D, line #20, dwelling #178, family #189.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]