1. Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-1849) m Sarah A. Vestal (c1792-?)
2.. Jesse M. Hinshaw (1834-1873) m Sallie E. Roup (1837-1919)
3... John T. Hinshaw (c1862-1927)
+Mary Bible (c1864-1884)
4.... John Elzae Henshaw (1884-1941) 1,2
John T. Hinshaw [ID 00689]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
John T. Hinshaw3 [John M. Hinshaw4,5, John Thomas Henshaw1].
Born about 1862, Missouri.3,6
John was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 15 1880), working in the household of a J.W. McBeth, near a railroad & mining camp, Arkansas River District, Fremont County, Colorado:6
Henshaw, John, age 18, born in Missouri; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; cook.
He married Mary Bible, Aug 17 1882, Deer Creek Township, Bates County, Missouri.7,8 Mary, daughter of Stewart + Elizabeth Bible, was born about 1864, Ohio.9,10
Mary died Jun 20 1884, Elk Hart Township, Bates County, Missouri; age 18.11,12
John settled in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.4
John T. Hinshaw died Apr 5 1927, Bremen Township, Cook County, Illinois; age 65.13
Photo: John T. Hinshaw & Mary Bible marriage record Bates County, Missouri
Photo: Mary Bible death record Bates County, Missouri
- Saline County, Missouri: Ridge Park Cemetery Records; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Birth record for John Elzae Henshaw.
- 1870 census, Pleasant Hill P.O., Polk Township, Cass County, Missouri; page 681A, line #25, dwelling #51, family #48.
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1880 census, Arkansas River District, Fremont County, Colorado; roll T9-90, ED 47, page 521B, line #22, dwelling #251, family #264.
- "Missouri, 1851-1900 Marriage Index".
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1870 census, Butler P.O., Deer Creek Township, Bates County, Missouri; roll M593-758, page 35, line #36, dwelling #20, family #20.
- 1880 census, Deer Creek Township, Bates County, Missouri; roll T9-673, ED 152, page 108B, line #14, dwelling #12, family #13.
- Missouri, Deaths and Burials Index, 1873-1976; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Missouri, Death Records, 1834-1910; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]