1. John Henshaw m Elizabeth Newman
2.. John Henshaw (1798-1834) m Sarah Cowherd (1793-1838)
3... Francis Henshaw (1820-1905) m Lucy Ann Estes (1828-1880)
4.... John William Henshaw (1855-1933)
John William Henshaw [ID 06924]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 10 1855, Clay County, Missouri.1,2 (Oct - 1855).3
John was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 18 1900), living with (or temporarily visiting with) the family of sister Kate in Blackwell Township, Kay County, Oklahoma:3
Henshaw, John W., brother-in-law, age 44, born Oct 1855 in Missouri; parents born in Virginia; single; boarder.
John was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 19 1920), living with (or temporarily visiting with) the family of sister Kate in Holt, Kearney Township, Clay County, Missouri:4
Henshaw, John W., brother-in-law, age 64, born in Missouri; father born in Virginia; mother born in Missouri; single; occupation: none.
John William Henshaw died Jun 18 1933.1
- Contribution from Martha Kretsinger Ransom ().
- 1880 census, Kearney Township, Clay County, Missouri; roll T9-681, ED 117, page 303B, line #14, dwelling #52, family #52.
- 1900 census, Blackwell Township, Kay County, Oklahoma; roll T623-1338, ED 86, page 6B, line #79, dwelling #115, family #116.
- 1920 census, Holt, Kearney Township, Clay County, Missouri; roll T625-913, ED 24, page 8B, line #94, dwelling #25, family #25.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]