1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (c1782-1829) m Mary Parker (c1796-?)
9......... Lorenzo O. Hinshaw (1812-1857) m Rebecca Hinshaw (1809-1891)
10.......... Archibald Hinshaw (1840-1914) m Susannah Clemens (1845-1906)
11........... Rebecca Arminda Hinshaw (1864-1933)
+Elmer E. Jenks (1861-1944)
Rebecca Arminda Hinshaw [ID 06949]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rebecca Arminda Hinshaw1,2,3 [Minnie R. Henshaw4,5,6].
Born Oct 19 1864, Indiana.1,2,3,7
She married Elmer E. Jenks, May 27 1885, Wayne County, Indiana.4,5,6 Elmer, son of David S. Jenks & Rosanna Fouts, was born Sep 12 1861, Wayne County, Indiana.7
Rebecca Arminda Hinshaw died Sep 26 1933, at her home, 100 Kinsey St., Richmond, Wayne County. Indiana; age 68y 11m 7d.7,8,9
Elmer died Feb 2 1944, at his home, 100 Kinsey St., Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana; age 82y 4m 21d.7,10
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Jane Holman ().
- 1870 census, Greensfork P.O., Green Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll M593-370, page 356, line #26, dwelling #153, family #160.
- 1880 census, Green Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T9-0321, ED 55, page 46A, line #32, dwelling #167, family #167.
- "Index to Marriage Records, Wayne County, Indiana 1860-1920 Volume II",
Indiana Work Projects Administration, 1941; book C-O, pg 303.
- Indiana, Marriage Index, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Wayne County, Indiana Marriage Licence Database:
- Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1935; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]