1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw (1781-1831) m Sarah McMasters (1788-1867)
9......... Ezra Hinshaw (1813-<1880) m Permelia E. Jarrell (c1821-?)
10.......... Thomas Baron Hinshaw (1841-1918) m Sarah Samanthia Keller (1845-?)
11........... Sarah Evaline Hinshaw (1867-1933)
+Jefferson Davis Hepler (1863-1925)
Sarah Evaline Hinshaw [ID 06970]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Sarah Evaline Hinshaw1 [Eva Hinshaw2,3,4,5,6].
Born May 16 1867, Fountain County, Indiana.1,3,5,6,7,8,9
She married Jefferson Davis Hepler, Sep 6 1884, Fountain County, Indiana.2,3,4,10 Jefferson was born Aug - 1863, Indiana.1,5,11
Blanch/Blanche Hepler, born Dec 1885, Indiana; died 1901, age 16.
Harry Hepler, born Dec 1888 , Indiana; died 1908, buried Wrenfrow Cemetery.
Ralph Jefferson Hepler, born Jun 11 1891 [Jun 1892], Hickman, Fulton County, Kentucky [Indiana]; died Jul 21 1965; married Willie Mae Baird (1893-1993).
Paul T. Hepler, born Jun 25 1902, Kentucky; died Mar 22 1980, Jonesboro, Arkansas; married Bessie M. Curry.
One additional child who died before Jun 19 1900 [probably a son Thomas].
Eva and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 19 1900), Sassafras Ridge, Fulton County, Kentucky:5
Hepler, Jeff, head-of-household, age 36, born Aug 1863 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; married 16 years; occupation: farmer; rented farm.
Hepler, Eva, wife, age 33, born May [unclear] 1867 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; married 16 years; 4 children, 3 living.
Hepler, Blanch, daughter, age 14, born Dec 1885 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Hepler, Harry, son, age 11, born Dec 1888 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Hepler, Ralph, son, age 8, born June 1892 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Eva and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 12 1920), Janes Creek Township, Randolph County, Arkansas:9
Hepler, Jeff D., head-of-household, age 55, born in Indiana; parents born in North Carolina; owned home (free); occupation: farmer, general farm.
Hepler, Sarah E., wife, age 52, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana.
Hepler, Paul T., son, age 17, born in Kentucky; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Hepler, Ralph J., son, age 28, born in Kentucky; parents born in Indiana; married; rented home; occupation: farmer.
Hepler, Willie, wife, age 26, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas.
Hepler, Imal [unclear] P., daughter, age 3 months, born in Arkansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Arkansas.
Jefferson died 1925, buried Wrenfrow Cemetery, Ravenden Springs, Randolph County, Arkansas.1 (May 8 1926, Randolph County, Arkansas).11,15
Sarah Evaline Hinshaw died Jun 2 1933, Randolph County, Arkansas; buried Wrenfrow Cemetery, Ravenden Springs, Randolph County, Arkansas.1,6,11,15 Sarah is buried in the front-left side of the cemetery, second grave in from the fence, next to her father.1
Photo: Sarah Evaline Hinshaw gravestone Wrenfrow Cemetery
Photo: Jefferson D. Hepler gravestone Wrenfrow Cemetery
Photo: Harry Hepler gravestone Wrenfrow Cemetery
- Contribution from Sharon Hinshaw-Payne.
- Fountain County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records, Book 1 Vol 2,
1848-1920, Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- Fountain County, Indiana Index to Supplemental Record Marriage Applications,
1880-1905; Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- Indiana Marriage Records Index 1845-1920; Ancestry.com; book 9, pg 148.
- 1900 census, Sassafras Ridge & Madrid Bend, Fulton County, Kentucky; roll T623-521, ED 45, page 10A, line #12, dwelling #177, family #174.
- Contribution from Bill Collard ().
- 1880 census, Mill Creek Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll T9-0278, ED 85, page 194D, line #39, dwelling #40, family #40.
- 1920 census, Janes Creek Township, Randolph County, Arkansas; roll T625-78, ED 122, page 4A, line #31, dwelling #71, family #73.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Dail/Foote/Mikkelson Family Tree".
- "Directory of Randolph County, Arkansas 1910"; USGenWeb Archives:
- U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Burials in Janes Cemetery, Randolph County, Arkansas; USGenWeb Archives:
- Arkansas Death Index, 1914-1950; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]