1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Andrew Hanshew (c1792-?) m Martha (Patsey) Wilson (c1793-?)
4.... Henry Hanshew (c1828-<1910) m Elizabeth Price (1824-1916)
5..... Daniel Matthew Hanshew (1852-1924) m Clarinda Francis Clay (1854-1924)
6...... William Henry Hanshew (1874-1953) m Maude Moore (1881-?)
7....... Harry Ples Hanshew (1915-1999)
8........ Melba Joyce Hanshew 1
8........ Geneva Dale Hanshew (1938-) 1
Harry Ples Hanshew [ID 07260]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Harry Ples Hanshew2,3 [Ples Harry Hanshew2,4,5,6,7].
Born May 16 1915, Arkansas.2,3,4,6,7
He married Jaunita Kitchens, Jan 15 1938, Yell County, Arkansas.5
In 1993-1995 Ples was living at 641 S. 7Th St., Modesto, California.8
Harry Ples Hanshew died Dec 30 1999, Modesto, Stanislaus County, California; age 84.2,4,6
Social Security information for Harry Ples Hanshew: 429-22-9249
- Contribution from Noreen Vaughn Roulin ().
- Contribution from Dean Hanshew.
- 1920 census, Ward Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T625-68, ED 74, page 13A, line #15, dwelling #238, family #247.
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- Arkansas Marriage Index, 1933-1939; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Blufton Township, Yell County, Arkansas; roll T626-99, ED 1, page 1B, line #51, dwelling #10, family #10.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]