Charles William Hanshaw, Jr.
1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1780-1818) m Abigail Taylor (1782-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1809-?) m Sarah Gregg (c1813-?)
4.... George Harvey Henshaw (c1845-?) m Margaret June Dickason (1847-1874)
5..... Charles M. Henshaw (1867-1920) m Sarah Jane McIntyre (1880-1957)
6...... Charles William Hanshaw (1900-1988) m Thelma Vandetta McIntyre (1904-1942)
7....... Charles William Hanshaw, Jr. (1926-1979)
+Helen Frances Lane (1931-)
8........ Martha VanDetta Hanshaw 1
Charles William Hanshaw, Jr. [ID 07273]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 13 1926, Dishman, Spokane County, Washington.2,3,4,5
During World War II Charles served in the U.S. Navy,5 enlisting Mar 27 1943 and serving on the U.S.S. Calvert, U.S.S. Pennsylvania and the U.S.S. Appalachian.6
He married Helen Frances Lane, Apr 3 1947.1 Helen was born Oct 14 1931.7
In 1979 Charles was living in Spokane, Washington.3
Charles William Hanshaw, Jr. died Nov 29 1979, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington; age 53.2,3,5,8
Social Security information for Charles William Hanshaw, Jr.: 538-26-5452
- Contribution from Martha VanDetta Hanshaw Hansen.
- Contribution from Cindi Grant ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Millwood, Spokane County, Washington; roll T626-2514, ED 174, page 2B, line #94, dwelling #44, family #44.
- Burials in Pines Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington:
- U.S. World War II Navy Muster Rolls, 1938-1949; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]