1. Edward Henshaw m Elizabeth Lutmann
2.. George Henshaw (1805-1881) m Ann Oldenburg (1808-1883)
3... Edward Henshaw (1828-1902) m Mary Knight (1841-1933)
4.... Mary Henshaw (1868-1962)
+Sydney F. Carter
Mary Henshaw [ID 07364]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 20 1868, Kentucky.1,2,3
She married Sydney F. Carter.4
Sydney F. Carter was shown in the 1890-91 city directory of Cincinnati, Ohio, with his business shown as salesman at G. Henshaw & Sons, and his residence shown as College Hill.5
In 1942 Mary was living in Berkeley, Alameda County, California.6
Mary Henshaw died Oct 11 1962, Alameda County, California; age 94.3
- 1870 census, 6th Ward, Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky; page 50A, line #19, dwelling #202, family #244.
- 1880 census, College Hill, Millcreek Township, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T9-1022, ED 95, page 314D, line #24, dwelling #58, family #62.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- Contribution from Frank Apgar ().
- Cincinnati, Ohio Directory, 1890-91; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hinshaw Owens citing:
Obituary of Percy Henshaw; The Cincinnati Enquirer, May 9, 1942.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]