1. Edward Henshaw m Elizabeth Lutmann
2.. George Henshaw (1805-1881) m Ann Oldenburg (1808-1883)
3... Edward Henshaw (1828-1902) m Mary Knight (1841-1933)
4.... Percy J. Henshaw (1870-1942)
Percy J. Henshaw [ID 07365]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Percy J. Henshaw1,2,3,4,5,6 [Percival Henshaw7].
Born Jan 9 1870, Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky.1,2,3,5,6,8
Percy was a furniture dealer and vice president of the George Henshaw and Sons furniture company, at the corner of Central Parkway and Elm Street in Cincinnati, until the company closed about 1934.4 Percy served as auditor for the Cincinnati Sanitorium. He was a lifelong member of the Grace Episcopal Church and he was also a member of the McMakin Masonic Lodge.4
Percy J. Henshaw died May 7 1942, at his residence, 6025 Cary Ave., Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio; buried May 9 1942, section 72, lot 71, Spring Grove Cemetery, 4521 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio.4,6
Percy's death was reported in the Cincinnati Enquirer on Saturday, May 9, 1942.4
Percy's obituary mentioned his three sisters, Miss Ellen Ann Henshaw, Mrs. Frederick H. Wagstaff, of Croyden, England and Mrs. S F. Carter, Berkeley, California and three brothers, Edward, Stanley K. and Albert M. Henshaw.4
- 1870 census, 6th Ward, Covington, Kenton County, Kentucky; page 50A, line #19, dwelling #202, family #244.
- 1900 census, College Hill, Millcreek Township, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T623-1282, ED 304, page 1B, line #55, dwelling #13, family #13.
- 1910 census, College Hill, Millcreek Township, Hamilton County, Ohio; ED 330, page 9B, line #82, dwelling #179, family #219.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hinshaw Owens citing:
Cincinnati Enquirer, Saturday, May 9, 1942; page 16:2.
- 1920 census, Cincinnati, Cincinnati Twp., Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T625-1395, ED 444, page #10A, line #12, dwelling #162, family #190.
- Burials in Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Contribution from Frank Apgar ().
- 1880 census, College Hill, Millcreek Township, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T9-1022, ED 95, page 314D, line #24, dwelling #58, family #62.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]