1. Edward Henshaw m Elizabeth Lutmann
2.. George Henshaw (1805-1881) m Ann Oldenburg (1808-1883)
3... Edward Henshaw (1828-1902) m Mary Knight (1841-1933)
4.... Ellen Ann Henshaw (1881-1976)
Ellen Ann Henshaw [ID 07370]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ellen Ann Henshaw1,2,3 [Nellie Henshaw4].
Born Oct 5 1881, Ohio.2,4,5,6 (c1884).3
Ellen never married.6
Ellen Ann Henshaw died Nov 9 1976, Ohio Presbyterian Home, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio; buried Nov 12 1976, section 72, lot 71, Spring Grove Cemetery, 4521 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio.5,6
Social Security information for Ellen Ann Henshaw: 295-40-2029
- Contribution from Frank Apgar ().
- 1900 census, College Hill, Millcreek Township, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T623-1282, ED 304, page 1B, line #55, dwelling #13, family #13.
- 1920 census, Cincinnati, Cincinnati Twp., Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T625-1395, ED 444, page #10A, line #12, dwelling #162, family #190.
- Ohio 1910 Census Miracode Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Burials in Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]