1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw (1781-1831) m Sarah McMasters (1788-1867)
9......... Ezra Hinshaw (1813-<1880) m Permelia E. Jarrell (c1821-?)
10.......... Thomas Baron Hinshaw (1841-1918) m Sarah Samanthia Keller (1845-?)
11........... Mary Aileen Hinshaw (1871-?)
+George Wesley Burk (1864-1915)
Mary Aileen Hinshaw [ID 07411]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 14 1871, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married George Wesley Burk, Feb 15 1891, Fountain County, Indiana.3,7,8,9 George, son of Christopher Burk & Margaret Daily5,9, was born Feb 2 18645,9 [about 18623,10,11], Indiana5,9.
Margaret Valena "Maggie" Burk, born Jun 1893, Indiana; married 1) Dec 30 1919, Fernandis Munson, 2) - Ault.
Clara Mae Burk, born Apr 1898, Indiana.
Thelma Gladys Burk, born c1906.
Mary and family lived in Veedersburg, Fountain County, Indiana.1
Mary and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 16 1900), Mill Creek Township, Fountain County, Indiana:5
Burk, George, head-of-household, age 36, born Feb 1864 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; married 9 years; occupation: farmer; rented farm.
Burk, Mary, wife, age 28, born Oct 1871 in Indiana; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Indiana; married 9 years; 2 children, 2 living.
Burk, Maggie, daughter, age 6, born June 1893 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Burk, Clara, daughter, age 2, born April 1898 in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
, sister-in-law, age 17, born Jan 1883 in Indiana; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Indiana; occupation: servant.
George died Sep 24 1915, Wabash Township, Fountain County, Indiana; age 51.6,13,14
Widow Mary and family were shown in the 1920 census (Feb 18 1920), Van Buren Township, Fountain County, Indiana:6
Burk, Mary, head-of-household, age 48, born in Indiana; father born in South Carolina [sic]; mother born in Indiana; widow; owned home; occupation: none.
Burk, Clara, daughter, age 21, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Burk, Gladis, daughter, age 14, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Widow Mary and family were again shown in the 1930 census (Apr 7 1930), Sterling, Van Buren Township, Fountain County, Indiana:15
Burk, Mary A., head-of-household, age 58, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana; widow; owned home ($700 value); no radio in home; occupation: house keeper, private family.
Burk, Clara M., daughter, age 32, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; single.
Burk, Patricia A., granddaughter, age 4 years 9 months, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
- Contribution from Bill Collard ().
- Contribution from Sharon Hinshaw-Payne.
- Fountain County, Indiana, Index to Supplemental Record Marriage Applications,
A-Z 1880-1905, Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- 1880 census, Mill Creek Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll T9-0278, ED 85, page 194D, line #39, dwelling #40, family #40.
- 1900 census, Mill Creek Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll T623-370, ED 69, page 12A, line #4, dwelling #257, family #258.
- 1920 census, Van Buren Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll T625-430, ED 84, page 12A, line #31, dwelling #285, family #285.
- Fountain County, Indiana, Index to Marriage Records, H-O, Book 1 Vol 2.
1848-1920, Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- Indiana Marriage Records Index 1845-1920; Ancestry.com; book 10, pg 271.
- Posting Feb 25 2004 by Wendy Alenduff () to the Fountain County, Indiana message board:
- 1870 census, Marion Township, Decatur County, Indiana; roll M593-308, page 105, line #24, dwelling #91, family #93.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Posting Feb 26 2004 by Sharon Roberts () to the Fountain County, Indiana message board:
- Indiana Deaths, 1882-1920; http://www.genealogy.com.
- Fountain County, Indiana Index to Death Records 1882-1920; Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938-39; http://www.genealogy.com.
- 1930 census, Sterling, Van Buren Township, Fountain County, Indiana; roll T626-587, ED 21, page 3A, line #12, dwelling #54, family #54.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 10:08:54 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]