1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Ruth Woolcott (?-1813)
4.... Joshua Henshaw (1767-1854) m Elizabeth Nichols (c1770-1844)
5..... Alvan Henshaw (1800-1871) m Laurinda Matilda Adams (1806-1883)
6...... Lorenzo Henshaw (c1830-?)
+Charlotte A. Ainsworth (c1835-?)
7....... William Henshaw (1860-?) 1
Lorenzo Henshaw [ID 07540]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born about 1830, Massachusetts.2
He married Charlotte A. Ainsworth, Jan 3 1858.3 Charlotte, daughter of Foster Ainsworth & Maria Upham, was born about 1835, Massachusetts.1,4,5
Charlotte's family had lived next door to Lorenzo's family in Brookfield, Massachusetts.2
Lorenzo and Charlotte were shown in the 1860 census (Jun 18 1860), Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts:1
Lorenzo Henshaw, age 30, born in Massachusetts; painter; $2800 real estate; $350 personal property.
Charlotte A. Henshaw, age 25, born in Massachusetts.
George Howard [unclear], age 25, born in Massachusetts.
- 1860 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 724, line #12, dwelling #574, family #647.
- 1850 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll 343, page 61, family #159.
- Adams, Andrew N., "Adams History". privately published, Rutland 1898.
- 1850 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll 343, page 61, family #160.
- "Upham genealogy: the descendants of John Upham of Massachusetts", by F.K. Upham; Albany, N.Y., 1892; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]