1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... John Henshaw (c1728-1790) m Rachel Lee Boulware (c1730-1794)
4.... Charles Lee Henshaw (c1776-1829) m Elizabeth Gatewood (c1770-1826)
5..... George W. Henshaw (c1808-<1850) m Susan S. Chenault (c1815-?)
6...... Eugene Henshaw (1832-1915) m Susan Davis Chenault (1839-1927)
7....... Charles Edward Henshaw (1863-1938) m Maryann Margaret Mills (1859-1938)
8........ Gladys Constance Henshaw (1893-1996)
+Frank Ivan Hayes (1887-1928)
Gladys Constance Henshaw [ID 07889]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 30 1893, Port Walthall, Chesterfield County, Virginia.1,2,3,4,5 (Jun - 1892).6
She married Frank Ivan Hayes, Oct 2 1911.1 Frank was born Feb 23 1887, Virginia.1
Frank Hayes, born c1916, Virginia.
Sterling Hayes, born c1923, Virginia.
Frank died Jun 20 1928, Richmond, Virginia.1
Sons Frank and Sterling were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 21 1930), living with (or staying with) Gladys' parents on Bellmont Road, Chesterfield County, Virginia:7
Henshaw, Charles E.
, head-of-household, age 67, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first married at age 32; owned home ($5000 value); no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a veteran; cannot read or write.
Henshaw, Mary N.
, wife, age 70, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; first married at age 35.
Hayes, Frank, grandson, age 14, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; attended school.
Hayes, Sterling, grandson, age 7, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; attended school.
She then married John Johnson1 [John Jackson1,2].
Gladys Constance Henshaw died Oct 29 1996, Bonair, Chesterfield County, Virginia; buried Nov 1 1996, River View, Richmond, Virginia.1,4
Social Security information for Gladys Constance Henshaw: 231-20-6498
- Contribution from Charles Ruffin Henshaw Jr..
- Contribution from Jane Bennett ().
- 1910 census, Henry District, Hanover County, Virginia; roll T624-1631, ED 27, page 173A, line #23, dwelling #261, family #276.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Chesterfield County, Virginia Births, 1892-96; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Bermuda District, Chesterfield County, Virginia; roll T623-1705, ED 1, page 13B-14A, line #100, dwelling #238, family #262.
- 1930 census, Dale District, Chesterfield County, Virginia; roll T626-2440, ED 5, page 12B, line #80, dwelling #231 family #244.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]