1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Stephen Hinshaw (1797-1877) m Hannah Davis (1804-1881)
9......... Thomas Hinshaw (1831-1925) m Mary Barker (1832-1923)
10.......... Amos Stephen Hinshaw (1865-1952) m Cordelia Edna "Delia" Cox (1876-1964)
11........... Clyde Thomas Hinshaw (1900-1987)
+Allie Margaret Brown (1904-1988)
Clyde Thomas Hinshaw [ID 00791]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 27 1900, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5,6
He married Allie Margaret Brown, Sep 24 1924.2 Allie was born May 23 1904, North Carolina.4,6
Clyde and family were shown in the 1930 census (May 12 1930), Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:6
Hinshaw, Clyde T., head-of-household, age 29, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 24; owned home; farmer.
Hinshaw, Allie M., wife, age 25, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 20.
Living two houses away in 1930 were Clyde's parents and siblings.7 Also living nearby was uncle Joseph Lewis Hinshaw.8
In 1963 in North Carolina Allie first obtained a Social Security number.4
Clyde Thomas Hinshaw died Dec 23 1987, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 87.2,3,4
In 1988 Allie was living in Ramseur, Randolph County, North Carolina.4
Allie died Nov 7 1988.4
Social Security information for Clyde Thomas Hinshaw: 240-58-9306
Social Security information for Allie Margaret Brown: 239-76-1715
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Family history information contributed by Waldo Hinshaw.
- North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 100, page 10B, line #58, dwelling #180, family #180.
- 1930 census, Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1714, ED 9, page 17A, line #37, dwelling #243, family #255.
- 1930 census, Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1714, ED 9, page 17A, line #30, dwelling #241, family #253.
- 1930 census, Coleridge Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1714, ED 9, page 17A, line #21, dwelling #239, family #251.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]