1. Lena Henshaw
+Mathew Hubbard Lett (1858-1927)
Lena Henshaw [ID 08069]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
She married Mathew Hubbard Lett1,2,3,4 [Matthew H. Lett2,3], Nov 1 18851,2,3,4, Mississippi County, Missouri1,2,3,4. Mathew was born Oct 26 1858, Mississippi County, Missouri.5,6
Lena and Mathew were married at the residence of a Joseph Hinton. Lena's father, F.H. Henshaw, gave his consent.7
Mathew had been previously married to Anna McKinney, by whom he had a son, born Feb 17 1884.8
Mathew died Jan 3 1927, Mangum, Greer County, Oklahoma; buried Jan 4 1927, IOOF Cemetery, Blair, Greer County, Oklahoma.5
Note: Lena was very likely related to the family of William Hinshaw, whose family lived in Mississippi County, Missouri at this time.9
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Missouri.
- "Missouri Marriages 1851-1900" (www.ancestry.com).
- "Missouri, 1851-1900 Marriage Index".
- LDS IGI, citing: Marriage records, 1845-1951, Mississippi County, Missouri. Recorder of Deeds.
- Posting Mar 19 2004 by "mellett" () to LETT-L.
- 1880 LDS census index, Long Prairie, Mississippi County, Missouri; roll T9-0704, page 363A.
- Contribution from Andrew Jackson Hinshaw citing: letter from Lucille Lett Jackson.
- Missouri Birth Records, 1851-1910; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]