1. Maurice Hinchee (1769-1835) m Polly Stalcup (1772-?)
2.. John T. Hinchee (1795->1858) m Mary Barley (1789-1825)
3... James Monroe Hinchee (1817-?) m Nancy Edwards (1819-?)
4.... John David Hinchee (1844-1931) m Elizabeth Ann Silvey Hardt (c1871-?)
5..... Harvey B. Hinchee (1905-1961)
+Anna - (c1911-)
Harvey B. Hinchee [ID 08234]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jan 9 1905, Kentucky.1,2
He married Anna -, about 1927.2 Anna was born about 1911, Kentucky.2
Harvey and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Piney Township, Crittenden County, Kentucky:2
Hinchee, Brad [unclear], head-of-household, age 25, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 22; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer; not a veteran.
Hinchee, Anna, wife, age 19, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 16.
Living next door in 1930 was the family of brother Teddy,3 and one more house away was the household of Harvey's parents and siblings.4
Harvey B. Hinchee died Sep 6 1961, Crittenden County, Kentucky.1,5
- Contribution from Barbara Allen Coons ().
- 1930 census, Piney Township, Crittenden County, Kentucky; roll T626-736, ED 15, page 1A, line #25, dwelling #6, family #6.
- 1930 census, Piney Township, Crittenden County, Kentucky; roll T626-736, ED 15, page 1A, line #27, dwelling #7, family #7.
- 1930 census, Piney Township, Crittenden County, Kentucky; roll T626-736, ED 15, page 1A, line #30, dwelling #8, family #8.
- "Kentucky Death Index 1911-1996", Ancestry, Inc.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]