1. James Henshaw (<1770-?) m Sally Andrews (1777-1842)
2.. Daniel Henshaw (c1815-?) m Mary - (c1816-?)
3... James H. Henshaw (1836-1894) m Eliza A. Holden (c1844-?)
4.... Ira F. Henshaw (1869-1938) m Stella Stevens (1864-?)
5..... Hazel E. Hanshaw (1899-1985)
Hazel E. Hanshaw [ID 08260]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 5 1899, New York.1,2,3,4,5,6
Hazel E. Hanshaw died May 19 1985.1,6 Apparently unmarried.
Social Security information for Hazel E. Hanshaw: 120-40-9884
- Contribution from Tracy Smith.
- 1910 census, Rathbone Township, Steuben County, New York; roll T624-1080, ED 154, page 155B, line #58, dwelling #14, family #14.
- 1920 census, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York; roll T625-1267, ED 134, page 6A, line #40, dwelling #154, family #157.
- 1930 census, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York; roll T626-1648, ED 67, page 7B, line #83, dwelling #189, family #189.
- 1940 census, Rathbone, Steuben County, New York; roll T627-2782, ED 51-85, page 7B, line #67, household #154.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]