1. James Henshaw (<1770-?) m Sally Andrews (1777-1842)
2.. Daniel Henshaw (c1815-?) m Mary - (c1816-?)
3... James H. Henshaw (1836-1894) m Eliza A. Holden (c1844-?)
4.... Ira F. Henshaw (1869-1938) m Stella Stevens (1864-?)
5..... Wilson Henry Hanshaw (1895-1967) m Anna Keyser (1897-1970)
6...... Gertrude Elanor Hanshaw (1918-1992)
Gertrude Elanor Hanshaw [ID 08270]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Gertrude Elanor Hanshaw1 [Gertrude Eleanor Hanshaw2].
Born Sep 20 1918, New York.1,3,4,5
She married Harold Burgy1 [Harold Burgey4].
Harold Burgey, Jr., born c1937, New York.
She then married Otto Randolph.1
Gertrude Elanor Hanshaw died Jan 6 1992.1,5
Social Security information for Gertrude Elanor Hanshaw: 076-05-5018
- Contribution from Tracy Smith.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Bradford/Briand Family Tree" posted by "beth_briand".
- 1930 census, Corning, Steuben County, New York; roll T626-1648, ED 32, page 7A-B, line #46, dwelling #149, family #157.
- 1940 census, Riverside, Corning Township, Steuben County, New York; roll T627-2781, ED 51-42, page 2B-3A, line #79, household #40.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]