1. William Hincher (1801-<1880) m Charlotte Carroll (1808-1905)
2.. Michael E. Hincher (1837-?)
+Elizabeth L. Adams (c1837-?)
3... James Richard Hincher (1858-1951) 1
3... Alexander Hincher (c1859-?) 2
Michael E. Hincher [ID 08350]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Michael E. Hincher3,4 [Michel E. Hincher4, Michel E. Hinchey5,6, Michall Hincher2].
Born 1837, Miller's Creek, Wilkes County, North Carolina.2,3
He married Elizabeth L. Adams, Sep 10 1857, Wilkes County, North Carolina.2,4,6 Wm. P. Hinchey, Best Man.6 Elizabeth was born about 1837, North Carolina.2
A marriage bond was recorded for Michel E. Hinchey & Elisabeth L. Adams on Sep 1 1857, Wilkes County, North Carolina. Bondsman: Wm P. Hinchey. They were married Sep 10 1857.5
Michael and family were shown in the 1860 census (Jul 26 1860), Wilkes County, North Carolina:2
Michall hincher, age 24, born in North Carolina; farmer; $50 real estate; $50 personal property; cannot read or write.
Elizabeth ", age 23, born in North Carolina; cannot read or write.
Living nearby in 1860 was Michael's father William Hincher7 and his brother William Patterson Hincher,8 and also an unidentified George Hincher.9
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, Warren Creek P.O., Upper Division, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll M653-918, page 151, line #35, dwelling #751, family #752.
- Contribution from Cathryn Barnes ().
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- North Carolina Marriage Bonds, 1741-1868. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000.
- Marriages of Wilkes County, North Carolina 1778-1868; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, Wilkesboro, Wilkes County, North Carolina; page 316, line #29, dwelling #856, family #858.
- 1860 census, Wilkesboro, Wilkes County, North Carolina; page 303, line #1, dwelling #753, family #754.
- 1860 census, Wilkesboro, Wilkes County, North Carolina; page 264, line #7, dwelling #476, family #472.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]