1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857)
8........ William Hinshaw (1779-1869) m Lorohame Beeson (1786-1839)
9......... Darius Hinshaw (1812-1900) m Nancy Ann Davis (1812-1890)
10.......... Job Harlan Hinshaw (1841-1903) m Phebe Jane Pickett (1848-1928)
11........... Franklin A. Hinshaw (1871-?)
+Cora E. Roberts
Franklin A. Hinshaw [ID 00844]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born 4-5-1871, Back Creek MM, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5
He married Cora E. Roberts, Sep 12 1906, Hamilton County, Indiana.4,6,7
Frank and Cora were divorced.8
Frank was shown in the 1900 census, Guilford Township, Hendricks County, Indiana:8
Hinshaw, Frank A., head-of-household, age 28, born Apr 1872 in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; farm laborer; divorced.
Frank lived in Elk, Washington.4
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1880 census, Cedar Grove Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T9-978, ED 220, page 156A, line #1, dwelling #117, family #117.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 12, page 328).
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book C-6, page 39).
- 1900 census, Guilford Township, Hendricks County, Indiana; ED 32, page 210A, line #40.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]