1. Jennie Henshaw (1867-?)
+Henry C. Parks (1851-?)
Jennie Henshaw [ID 08446]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug - 1867, Kentucky.1
She married Henry C. Parks, Feb 22 1888, Mississippi County, Missouri.2,3,4,5 Henry was born Sep - 1851, Kentucky.1
Charles Aubrey Parks, born Jan 7 1889 [Jan 7 1890], East Prairie, Mississippi County, Missouri; died Jan 2 1948, Malden, Massachusetts; buried Ft. Rosecrans National Cemetery, San Diego, California; married Jannette/Jane I. -- (child: Betty Jane Parks, c1924, Massachusetts).
Edward Parks, born Mar 1891, Missouri.
Albert D. Parks, born Apr 1896 [Apr 21 1897], East Prairie, Mississippi County, Missouri; died Aug 5 1951, St. Louis, Missouri; buried Sikeston City Cemetery, Sikeston, Missouri; married Agatha Weaks, Jun 5 1931, Scott County, Missouri.
Jennie and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 4 1900), Charleston, Mississippi County, Missouri:1
Parks, Henry C., head-of-household, age 48, born Sept 1851 in Kentucky; father born in North Carolina; mother's birthplace unknown; married 12 years; occupation: day laborer; rented home.
Parks, Jennie, wife, age 32, born Aug 1867 in Kentucky; parents born in Tennessee; married 12 years; 3 children, 3 living.
Parks, Charley, son, age 11, born Jan 1889 in Missouri; parents born in Kentucky; attended school 3 months.
Parks, Edward, son, age 9, born Mch 1891 in Missouri; parents born in Kentucky; attended school 3 months.
Parks, Albert, son, age 4, born Apr 1896 in Missouri; parents born in Kentucky.
Note: Jennie was very likely related to the family of William Hinshaw, whose family lived in Mississippi County, Missouri at this time.15 Jennie might be Elizabeth J. Hinshaw #5986.15
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- 1900 census, Charleston, Tywappity Township, Mississippi County, Missouri; roll T623-875, ED 71, page 3A, line #21, dwelling #48, family #50.
- Posting Mar 8 1999 by () on MOMISSIS-L citing:
Mississippi County Marriages 1845-1902.
- "Missouri Marriages 1851-1900" (www.ancestry.com).
- "Missouri, 1851-1900 Marriage Index".
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Malden, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll T626-923, ED 272, page 22A, line #28, dwelling #286, family #708.
- 1940 census, Reading, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll T627-1617, ED 9-471, page 3A, line #33, household #60.
- U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Massachusetts, Death Index, 1901-1980; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S., Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]