1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Benjamin H. Hinshaw (1782-1866) m Annas Bowman (1790-1865)
9......... Seth Hinshaw (1818-1906) m Sarah Gregg (1819-1882)
10.......... William Henry Hinshaw (1845-1918) m Pleasent Jane Pressnall (1846-1883)
11........... Benton Seth Hinshaw (1871-1949) m Margie Kate Ulmer (1877-1933)
12............ Hobert U. Hinshaw (1897-1962)
+Thelma Lucille Jones (1900-)
13............. Elizabeth Hinshaw (1927-) 1,2
Hobert U. Hinshaw [ID 08532]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Hobert U. Hinshaw3,4 [Hobart V. Hinshaw5,6].
Born Feb 11 1897, Henry County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9
Hobart was a World War I veteran.2
He married Thelma Lucille Jones3 [Lucille Jones1,2], Apr 16 19203, Madison County, Indiana3. Thelma, daughter of John L. Jones & Ella Coburn3,10, was born Feb 21 19003,10 [about 19012], Anderson, Madison County, Indiana3,10.
Hobart and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 20 1930), 3119 Columbus Ave., Anderson, Madison County, Indiana:2
Hinshaw, Hobart, head-of-household, age 33, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 24; rented home ($45.00 rent); radio in home; occupation: production mgr., tile factory; World War I veteran.
Hinshaw, Lucile, wife, age 29, born in Indiana; father born in Wales; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 20.
, daughter, age 8, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
It appears that Hobert and Lucille were probably divorced. Lucille remarried to a Paul W. Benedict, Jul 3 1936, Crawfordsville, Madison County, Indiana.10
Hobert U. Hinshaw died Oct - 1962, age 65.5,6 Hobart's obituary appeared in the Terre Haute, Indiana "Tribune" on Oct 16 1962, page 2.5
Social Security information for Hobert U. Hinshaw: 311-01-0497
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Anderson, Madison County, Indiana; roll T626-604, ED 8, page 22A, line #8, dwelling #531, family #581.
- "Index to Marriage Record, Madison County, Indiana 1880-1920", Vol II; Book 34, page 220.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Anderson, Anderson Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T624-365, ED 87, page 3B, line #74, dwelling #62, family #62.
- "Wabash Valley Obituary Index"; Vigo County, Indiana Public Library:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Henry County, Indiana Index to Birth Records, Book 1, Vol. 2,
1882-1920, Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- 1900 census, Kennard, Greensboro Township, Henry County, Indiana; ED 61, page 4B, line #95, dwelling #99, family #103.
- 1920 census, Anderson, Anderson Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T625-448, ED 96, page 15B, line #75, dwelling #325, family #344.
- Montgomery County, Indiana Marriage Affidavits; Crawfordsville District Public Library:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 10:08:54 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]