1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836)
8........ Enoch Hinshaw (1794-1864) m Sylvina York (1805-1890)
9......... Nathan Hinshaw (1823-1864) m Mary Elma Hinshaw (1833-1921)
10.......... Zebedee Marion Hinshaw (1856-1923) m Caroline Cox (1858-1928)
11........... Amanda Ellen Hinshaw (1886-1947)
+Charlie Cecil Allred (1890-1985)
Amanda Ellen Hinshaw [ID 00856]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 17 1886, Center MM, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
She married Charlie Cecil Allred, Apr 29 1923.3,4,6 Charlie, son of Melville Harvey Allred & Cora C. Ingold, was born Sep 12 1890.4,6
Dorothy Mae Allred, born Feb 3 1925, married - Allen.
Hubert Willis Allred, born Jan 16 1929 (twin).
Herbert Allred, born Jan 16 1929, died Jan 16 1929 (twin).
Amanda Ellen Hinshaw died Nov 15 1947.3,4,6
Charlie died Oct 12 1985.6
Photo: Amanda Hinshaw
Photo: Amanda Hinshaw with mother Caroline Cox
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- Family group sheets from Denzel Marie Hinshaw, contributed
by Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1994; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Allred database: http://gamma.scvnet.net/eni.htm.
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 3A, line #23, dwelling #46, family #46.
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 210A, line #1, dwelling #14, family #16.
- 1920 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 111, page 5A, line #16, dwelling #67-68, family #67-68.
- Photo courtesy of Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]