1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ John Hinshaw (1783-1855) m Margaret Ann Ratcliff (1790-1860)
9......... Amos Ratcliff Hinshaw (1825-1900) m Elizabeth Linton (1831-1905)
10.......... Theron Nimsico Hinshaw (1860-1899) m Sallie Jane Boyd (1863-1943)
11........... Robert Kergin Hinshaw (1885-1956)
Robert Kergin Hinshaw [ID 08758]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Sep 29 1885, Boone County, Missouri.1,2,3,4,5
Robert was shown in the 1910 census (Apr 27 1910), living in the household of cousin Willie Elmer "Whit" Hinshaw in Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri:3
Hinshaw, Wellie E.
, head-of-household, age 29, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first marriage, married 7 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (mortgaged).
Hinshaw, Myrtle A.
, wife, age 25, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first marriage, married 7 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Hinshaw, Robert K., boarder, age 25, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; single; occupation: farm laborer, working out.
Living nearby in 1910 were the families of uncle Americus Fernando Hinshaw6 and cousin James Ray Hinshaw.7
Robert Kergin Hinshaw died Jan 14 1956, State Hospital #1, Fulton, Callaway County, Missouri; age 70y 3m 15d.1,4,5,8
Robert's death was reported on Jan 19 1956 in a Callaway County, Missouri newspaper.9
Photo: Robert Kergin Hinshaw gravestone Millersburg Cemetery
Photo: Robert Kergin Hinshaw death certificate Callaway County, Missouri [PDF]
- Contribution from Frank Hinshaw citing: Judy Hinshaw.
- 1900 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; ED 16, page 49A (sheet 1A), line #40, dwelling #10, family #10.
- 1910 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T624-770, ED 5, page 61B, line #83, dwelling #78, family #81.
- Death certificate for Robert K. Henshaw; Missouri State Archives:
- 1910 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T624-770, ED 5, page 61B, line #51, dwelling #73, family #76.
- 1910 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T624-770, ED 5, page 61B, line #64, dwelling #75, family #78.
- Contribution from Frank Hinshaw.
- "Callaway County, Missouri Obituaries, 1920-55", http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]