1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ John Hinshaw (1783-1855) m Margaret Ann Ratcliff (1790-1860)
9......... Amos Ratcliff Hinshaw (1825-1900) m Elizabeth Linton (1831-1905)
10.......... Theron Nimsico Hinshaw (1860-1899) m Sallie Jane Boyd (1863-1943)
11........... Alice Eunice Hinshaw (1892-1970)
+Clarence Foster (c1887-?)
12............ Alberta Foster (1918-1979) 1,2,3
Alice Eunice Hinshaw [ID 08761]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Alice Eunice Hinshaw4 [Eunice Alice Hinshaw2,5,6,7,8].
Born Jan 16 1892, Missouri.2,4,5,6,8,9
She married Clarence Foster, Sep 1 1909, at her mother's home, Boone County, Missouri.4,7,10 Clarence was born about 1887, Missouri.2,6
Alice and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 5 1920), Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri:2
Foster, Clarence, head-of-household, age 33, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; owned home; occupation: farmer.
Foster, Eunice, wife, age 27, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri.
Foster, AlbertaLiving next door in 1920 was her widowed mother,11 as well as, just a few houses away, her brother Therion.12
, daughter, age 1 year 2 months, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri.
Alice and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), 5568 Cote Brilliante, St. Louis, Missouri:6
Foster, Clarence, head-of-household, age 42, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 22; rented home ($60 rent); no radio in home; occupation: waiter, hotel; not a war veteran.
Foster, Eunice, wife, age 38, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 17; occupation: proprietor, delicatessen.
, daughter, age 11, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; attended school.
Alice and Clarence were divorced,1 then remarried on Jul 22 1949.13
Alice Eunice Hinshaw died Jan 12 1970, Saint Lucie County, Florida; age 77.1,4,5,8
Photo: Alice Eunice Hinshaw & Clarence Foster marriage license
Social Security information for Alice Eunice Hinshaw: 497-03-8023
- Contribution from Sondra Swinford.
- 1920 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T625-906, ED 6, page 1A, line #29, dwelling #8, family #8.
- Contribution from Sondra Swinford.
- Contribution from Frank Hinshaw citing: Judy Hinshaw.
- Florida Death Index, 1877-1998; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 27th Ward, St. Louis, Missouri; roll T626-1245, ED 228, page 14A, line #1, dwelling #203, family #262.
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; ED 16, page 49A (sheet 1A), line #40, dwelling #10, family #10.
- Contribution from Sondra Swinford citing: Foster family bible.
- 1920 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T625-906, ED 6, page 1A, line #32, dwelling #9, family #9.
- 1920 census, Cedar Township, Boone County, Missouri; roll T625-906, ED 6, page 1A, line #18, dwelling #5, family #5.
- Contribution from Sondra Swinford citing: marriage certificate.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]