1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) m Ann McDaniel (c1775-?)
9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) m Hannah Carter (c1805-1887)
10.......... John E. Hinshaw (1831-1914) m Sarah "Sally" Moxley (1831-1920)
11........... Isaac Martin Hinshaw (1857-1938) m Emily Frances Winters (1862-1933)
12............ William Arthur Hinshaw (1886-1962) m Leitha Jane Ostwalt (1886-1965)
13............. Wesley Byrd Hinshaw (1907-1980)
14.............. Wesley Byrd Hinshaw (1932-2003) 1
Wesley Byrd Hinshaw [ID 08879]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Wesley Byrd Hinshaw1,2 [Byrd Hinshaw1,3,4].
Born Feb 17 1907, North Carolina.2,3,5,6
Byrd was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), living in (or staying in) Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan:7
Henshaw, Byrd, roomer, age 24, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: landscaper, private estate; not a war veteran.
Byrd was also shown in the 1930 census (Apr 19 1930), living with his parents on East College Street, Rutherford College, Burke County, North Carolina:4
Conrad, Byrd, son, age 23, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: laborer, landscape garden.
He married Maybile -.1
Wesley Byrd Hinshaw died Feb 9 1980, New Bern, Craven County, North Carolina; buried North Carolina.5,6
Social Security information for Wesley Byrd Hinshaw: 373-07-5911
- Contribution from Matthew S. Marlier ().
- 1910 census, Yadkinville, Deep Creek Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T624-1130, ED 138, page 1B, line #80, dwelling #15, family #15.
- 1920 census, Benkelman Precinct, Dundy County, Nebraska; roll T625-991, ED 50, page 13A, line #26, dwelling #25, family #25.
- 1930 census, Rutherford College, Burke County, North Carolina; roll T626-1677, ED 10, page 4A, line #8, dwelling #61, family #61.
- North Carolina Deaths, 1979-82; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan; roll T626-1050, ED 455, page 12A, line #8, dwelling #192, family #56.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]