1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) m Ann McDaniel (c1775-?)
9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) m Hannah Carter (c1805-1887)
10.......... Martin Luther Hinshaw (1836-<1880) m Elizabeth Shields (c1835-?)
11........... John Benjamin Hinshaw (1863-1946) m Pearl Valetta Richardson (1872-1967)
12............ Edna Mildred Hinshaw (1899-1993)
+Roy Dunlap (1896-1971)
Edna Mildred Hinshaw [ID 08888]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 6 1899, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5
She married Roy Dunlap.1 Roy was born Mar 4 1896.1,2
Kenneth W. Dunlap, born Jun 19 1927 (Jun 5 1927), Wichita, Kansas; died Oct 30 2002, Roseville, Ramsey County, Minnesota.
Dean Dunlap, born Aug 23 1932.
Evelyn Dunlap, born Jan 6 1936.
Jane Dunlap, born Aug 26 1940.
In 1971 Roy (and also presumably Edna) was living in/near Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas.2
Roy died Jun - 1971.1,2
In 1993 Edna was living in/near Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona.2
Edna Mildred Hinshaw died Jan 28 1993.2,7
Photo: Edna Mildred Hinshaw with brothers
Photo: Edna Mildred Hinshaw
Social Security information for Edna Mildred Hinshaw: 510-68-2391
Social Security information for Roy Dunlap: 509-05-0050
- Contribution from Bill Hinshaw citing: family records.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Salina, Saline County, Kansas; roll T623-498, ED 123, page 6B, line #56, dwelling #130, family #132.
- 1910 census, Ward 5, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T624-457, ED 178, page 172B, line #77, dwelling #111, family #115.
- 1920 census, Ward 4, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T625-551, ED 182, page 9A-9B, line #48, dwelling #211, family #216.
- Minnesota Death Index, 1908-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Bill Hinshaw.
- Photo courtesy of Bill Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]