1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835)
8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) m Ann McDaniel (c1775-?)
9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) m Hannah Carter (c1805-1887)
10.......... Martin Luther Hinshaw (1836-<1880) m Elizabeth Shields (c1835-?)
11........... John Benjamin Hinshaw (1863-1946) m Pearl Valetta Richardson (1872-1967)
12............ John Lester Hinshaw (1909-1988)
John Lester Hinshaw [ID 08889]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 6 1909, Kansas.1,2,3,4
In 1988 John was living in Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona.1
John Lester Hinshaw died Apr 17 1988.1,5
Photo: John Lester Hinshaw with brother and sister
Social Security information for John Lester Hinshaw: 515-01-4326
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Ward 5, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T624-457, ED 178, page 172B, line #77, dwelling #111, family #115.
- 1920 census, Ward 4, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T625-551, ED 182, page 9A-9B, line #48, dwelling #211, family #216.
- 1930 census, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T626-722, ED 29, page 21B, line #51, dwelling #528, family #613.
- Contribution from Bill Hinshaw citing:
Kansas State Historical Society, #5786.
- Photo courtesy of Bill Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]