1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... Jacob Hanshew (1816-<1893) m Christina Musser (1821-1892)
5..... Samuel Spencer Hanshew (1846-1929) m Marcum V. Harmon (1856-1935)
6...... Ibbie Eunice Hanshew (1876-1905)
+James J. Kegley (1870-1921)
Ibbie Eunice Hanshew [ID 08945]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 21 1876, Bland County, Virginia.1,2 (Apr 25 1876).3
She married James J. Kegley, about 1894.2,3,4 James, son of Thomas Jefferson Kegley & Mary Jane Snavely, was born Sep 1 1870, Smyth County, Virginia.2,4,5 James was the brother of Charles Henry Kegley who married Ibbie's sister Nora Bell.4,5
Edward Kegley; believed to have been stillborn or died in infancy.
Walter Kegley, born Jul 1897, Virginia.
Henry M. Kegley, born Mar 5 1900, Virginia; died May 15 1968.
Ibbie and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 20 1900), Atkins Precinct, Smyth County, Virginia:2
Kegley, Jas. J., head-of-household, age 29, born Sept 1870 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 6 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Kegley, Ibby E., wife, age 24, born Apr 1876 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 6 years; 3 children, 2 living.
Kegley, Walter, son, age 2, born July 1897 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia.
Kegley, Henry H., son, age 2 months, born Mch 1900 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia.
Living next door in 1900 was the family of a Gordon Kegley, age 26,9 probably James' brother.10 Also living in Smyth County, Virginia in 1900 was sister Nora Bell and her husband, Charles Kegley.11
Ibbie Eunice Hanshew died Jul 16 1905.3
After Ibbie died her son Henry was raised by her parents.6,7
James died Jan 30 1921, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.4
- Bland County, Virginia Births: 1861-96; Ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Atkins Precinct, Smyth County, Virginia; roll T623-1728, ED 78, page 13B-14A, line #100, dwelling #239, family #255.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Contribution from Dianna Gilliam ().
- 1880 LDS census index, District 81, Marion, Smyth County, Virginia; roll T9-1390, page 13B.
- 1910 census, Sharon District, Bland County, Virginia; ED 4, page 202A, line #11, dwelling #218, family #219.
- 1920 census, Sharon Magisterial District, Bland County, Virginia; roll T625-1881, ED 6, page 5A-B, line #48, dwelling #84, family #88.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Atkins Precinct, Smyth County, Virginia; roll T623-1728, ED 78, page 14A, line #4, dwelling #240, family #256.
- 1900 census, Atkins Precinct, Smyth County, Virginia; roll T623-1728, ED 78, page 2A, line #28, dwelling #26, family #27.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]