1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... Jacob Hanshew (1816-<1893) m Christina Musser (1821-1892)
5..... Samuel Spencer Hanshew (1846-1929) m Marcum V. Harmon (1856-1935)
6...... Estella "Ollie" Hanshew (1892-1981)
+John L. Hayton (<1888-1928)
Estella "Ollie" Hanshew [ID 08952]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Estella "Ollie" Hanshew1,2 [Ollie Hanshew3,4, Olive Hanshew5].
Born Sep 4 1892, Bland County, Virginia.1,2,6 (c1894).3
She married John L. Hayton1 [John L. Hatton5]. John was born before 1888, Virginia.1
John died May 1 1928.1
Widow Ollie was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 24 1930), Bland County, Virginia:4
Hanshew, Isaac B.
, head-of-household, age 46, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; single; owned home; farmer.
Hanshew, Ollie E., sister, age 37, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; widow.
Kegley, Henry M., nephew, age 30, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; single; farmer.
Estella "Ollie" Hanshew died Mar 25 1981.1
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1900 census, Sharon District, Bland County, Virginia; roll T623-1701, ED 4, page 13B, line #59, dwelling #215, family #223.
- 1920 census, Sharon Magisterial District, Bland County, Virginia; roll T625-1881, page 5A-B, line #48, dwelling #84, family #88.
- 1930 census, Sharon Magisterial District, Bland County, Virginia; roll T626-2437, ED 4, page 10A, line #32, dwelling #193, family #193.
- Daniel Glenn Hanshew obituary.
- Bland County, Virginia Births: 1861-96; Ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]