1. Andreas Hanshuh
2.. Conrad Hanshew (?-1806) m Eva Elizabeth Seitz (1740-?)
3... Jacob Hanshew (c1795-c1833) m Mary "Mina" Cameron (1797-1873)
4.... Jacob Hanshew (1816-<1893) m Christina Musser (1821-1892)
5..... John Crocet Hanshew (1851-1940) m Virginia Buchanan (1861-1944)
6...... Lela Ovell Hanshew (1893-)
+L. Fred Flanary
Lela Ovell Hanshew [ID 08966]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May - 1893, Texas.1,2,3
She married L. Fred Flanary4 [Fred Flanery5].
Virginia Murlene "Murlene" Flanery, born Jul 9 1927, Bosque County, Texas.
L. Fred Flanery, Jr., born Nov 10 1930, Bosque County, Texas.
Katherine Beatrice "Kattie" Flanery, born Jun 25 1933, Bosque County, Texas.
Anna Maudane "Patsy" Flanary
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1900 census, Precinct 2, Bosque County, Texas; ED 3, page 180A (Sheet 5A), line #24, dwelling #74, family #74.
- 1910 census, Bosque County, Texas; ED 4, page 45B (Sheet 11B), line #61, dwelling #112, family #112.
- http://www.ancestry.com GEDCOM file F1056.GED.
- Bosque Co. TX - Births, 1927; USGenWeb Archives.
- Bosque Co. TX - Births, 1930; USGenWeb Archives.
- Bosque Co. TX - Births, 1933; USGenWeb Archives.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]