1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Elizabeth Morgan
2.. John Edward Henshaw (1796-1891) m Abigail Sophia Beals (c1796-1884)
3... John Edward Henshaw (1839-1929) m Jemima Chute (1843-1924)
4.... Lena Pearle Henshaw (1883-1970)
+John B. Ware
Lena Pearle Henshaw [ID 09193]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Lena Pearle Henshaw1,2 [Pearl Henshaw3,4].
Born Sep 3 1883, Nova Scotia.1,2,5
On Aug 23 1900 Pearl and sister Blanche arrived at the Port of Boston on the S.S. Yarmouth, having sailed from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia:4
Pearl Henshaw, age 16, tourist.
She married John B. Ware, Dec 9 1903, Clements, Annapolis County, Nova Scotia.6 John, son of Albert + Mary Ware, was born Lindsay, Ontario.1
In 1929 Lena was living in Reading, Pennsylvania.7 In 1940 she was living in Wethersfield, Connecticut.8
In 1970 Lena was living in/near Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts.5
Lena Pearle Henshaw died May 20 1970, Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts; buried Greenlawn Cemetery, Salem, Massachusetts.3,5,9
Social Security information for Lena Pearle Henshaw: 047-20-1833
- Contribution from Tim Sanford ().
- 1901 census, Clements West, Annapolis County, Nova Scotia; film T-6446, Division 1, page 7, entry #42, family #84; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Timothy Swindell.
- Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Tim Sanford () citing:
Annapolis County Marriages, 1903.
- Obituary of John Edward Henshaw.
- Obituary of Jennet Henshaw.
- Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2003; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]